Google Analytics

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2011

A Blissful State of Mind

No phone, no disruption, no expectations. A smile, I'm free. Only my breath is audible, merging with the wind. The breeze is caressing my hair and tickling their roots. I exhale, deeply, slowly. The sound of the sea is coming closer, roaring behind the cliffs. The night's hypnotizing blackness engulfs me, now the sands fade into deep mist, only the waves keep crashing in in front of me. One step after the other, quite mechanically, I merely feel my feet connecting with the earth und leading momentum through my body. Yawning starts taking hold of me, in leisurly succession, incredibly deep, and every breath leaving my body makes me all the drowsier. I realize how I contemplate that I had completely stopped contemplating for a while. How liberating. Steadily I move through expanding clouds of tranquility, inconspicuously putting my mind at rest. It's dark and I feel settled, thoughtless. This peace has manifested itself as a soothing, calming relief, a feeling as if I was living the moment and was able to sustain its precious delicacy with tender, gentle moves and even thoughts. What a blissful state of mind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen